Thursday 15 June 2017

Things I EAT and HOW

This is an exhaustive list of most of the things I eat. I have been very careful to include, how I like to eat certain types of food. This list was created especially for people who care to cook for me or care to host me. I would never insist on anyone pandering to these conditions, I would just politely refuse to eat if I do not like something or I would place my own order.

I do not like to Share food however, if I have company I will offer, and  if you choose to eat, please make sure that you take the food in your own plate, using an untouched fork or spoon or use the serving spoon.

Breakfast

Eggs (fried on both sides); the yolk should be fried.
Egg white fried
Pork or chicken cocktail Sausages, Bacon, Salami (pork)
Bread white/Brown – Needs to be soft
Amul Butter or President butter.
Cheese Amul, Britannia, Cheddar, (block cheese only) needs to be grated.
Cheese Grilled sandwiches
Sandwiches may contain fried pork / chicken sausages and bacon.
Cheese Sada Dosa or Butter Sada Dosa, Medhu Vada (Indian donuts) no gravy / sauces
French fries, potato wedges, hash browns

Starters
All chicken, Mutton and fish starters, except prawns, lobster, or any shell fish
Some of my favorite are Chicken tikka, Chicken tangdi Kabab, Tandoori chicken
Schezwan tandoori chicken, Mutton / chicken Seekh kebab + other starters such as
Chilly Chicken dry, Manchurian chicken dry, Chicken Satay, Crispy Thread chicken
Chicken lollipops / Apple chicken

Fried Fish, Pomfret fry, Fish Koliwada, Bombils, Fish and chips

Main Course
Chicken Kadai, Angara, Patalia, Butter Chicken, Chicken Kolhapuri
Chicken Tikka Masala + other chicken dishes. Beef or chicken crumb chops with mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables

Butter nans, roomali rotis, butter rotis, Chapattis, phulkas with butter

Chicken Hakka Noodles, Chicken fried rice
Burnt chilly chicken fried rice, Szechuan Chicken Hakka noodles
Szechuan Chicken fried rice, Chicken Manchurian, Chilly chicken and some other Chinese gravies. (DO NOT LIKE SWEET Gravies)

Any Fish curry spicy or tangy
Jeera Rice, White Basmati rice (grains should be separated)
Dal (only at home), Roast Beef (only at home) or certain restaurants.

Burgers
Should contain only the bread, Burger Pattie (Beef) cheese and butter, no other ingredients or sauces

Pizza
The Base dough + Cheese + Meat ONLY – No pizza sauces of any kind
example: Quattro Fromaggi

Snacks
Mutton patties (A1 bakery), Cheese puffs, Cheese croissants, Chicken lollypops
Chicken shorema with chicken and fried potatoes only, Chicken Frankie with chicken and onions only, Potato bajjias

Vegetables: - OH Yes! I Do Eat Vegetables!!!
Onion, cucumbers, lettuce, green beans, carrots spinach, broccoli, zucchini, eggplant slices (fried in batter)
Stir Fry veggies or Grilled... Not the cooked kind as in vegetable dishes.

Juices
Orange, Sweet lime, Watermelon, Apple, Mango and Grape

Fruits
Watermelon, Plums, Pears, Apples (crunchy, not the cotton textured ones)
Grapes, Strawberries
, Blue berries. Any berries and cherries
Oranges, and Pineapple 


What I DO NOT like: I have mentioned it a couple of times throughout this post.

NO SAUCES: White sauce, pizza sauce ....Only pepper sauce on a sizzler is cool.

No Ketchup, chutney, or mince 

No comments:

Post a Comment